Colbet Kieran

Filter by:
Attention: US residents who have been contacted by scammers over the phone or the internet are considered to be at risk of identity theft. It is highly recommended to obtain identity theft protection service as soon as possible. Angry Citizen has partnered up with LifeLock to offer you identity theft protection plans starting as low as $8.99 per month with a 30-Day FREE Trial* and up to $25,000-$1,000,000 Stolen Funds Replacement**. Click here to start your protection.
  • he owes me a lot of money


    he contacted with me by facebook he said he dealed with gold after some time he said he had to go to malasia to by gold jewerly and he needed money for the costums i sent him money, then he couldnt get out of malasia and i sent him money, he even got to say he got in jail and i was so stupid i sent him money he said he was with his little girl 6 years old she had an accident, then he had an accident, more money, till i said no more money i want my money back he disappeared. i have his address in england and his bank account number. He owes me about 68.749,3 euros , 60.369,41$

    Show more
    • My demands: i want my money back, how can i do where do i have to go, i feel very ashamed
    • User Recommendation: Recommended
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Monetary damages: $60,400.00
    Mar 16, 2018
    Complaint #: 2814
    Did you find this complaint useful?
    Yes (0)No (0) Leave comment
    Additional information
Public discussion